- Law Document
- Pro brono
- Reference Links
Hiep & Associates Law Firm
Address: 7/24 Phan Van Truong Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone: (84.4) 37566798
Telefax: (84.4) 37566798
Mobile: (84) 904145514
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.hieplawfirm.com www.hieplawfirm.com.vn
- Bachelor of Economics – Foreign Economics Faculty, Foreign Trade University.
- Master of International Business Law – François Rabelais de Tours University – France
- Doctor of International Business Law – François Rabelais de Tours University – France.
- Employment Record:
- Translator for journalists to participate in the meeting – Organizing Committee Francophone Summit.
- Collaborators (translation) – Plan International.
- Language Practice – IMEF (Espace d Etudes Francaises Mediterranean), Montpellier, France.
- Professional Practice – Institutions and economic management central.
- Practice teaching – Institute of Business Administration (IAE) – University of Nantes (France).
- National experts (local expert) participation on construction projects and training programs on international trade law in Vietnam – Ministry of Commerce and ITC.
- Lecturer. Subjects taught: general law, international business law, contract law, business law, investment law, competition law, comparative contract law, company law compared Comparator, commercial arbitration. Teaching two courses in French (Course: The general principle of international commercial contracts and subject: in 1980 the Vienna Convention on contracts for international sale of goods) for the Master of International Business Law at Foreign Trade University. Teaching in International Business courses for Master of Science in Project Management at the University of Foreign Trade – Foreign Trade University.
- Collaborators for business law section – Newspaper business forum.
- Teaches international business law in French for the MBA class of the Center – CFVG.
- Collaborators – Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and VCCI international-arbitration-VCCI News.
- User research – Contract Research Team International (a set of legal research on international contracts in the French-speaking countries)
- Center Director – Research Center on international trade law – Foreign Trade University
- Practice Areas:
- International Business Law
- Import & Export Law.
- International Trade Law.
- Business Law.
- Business Litigation Law.
- Commercial Law.
- Commercial Litigation Law.
- Contracts Law.
- Corporate Litigation Law.
- Finance Law.
- Language Use:
- Professional Memberships:
- Articles & Publications:
- Presented specialized reference books “Edit Vietnam Commercial Law in accordance with customary law and international trade”- Publishers Political Theory (2005) – Editor: Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Mo
- Presented specialized reference books “and select step solution to Vietnam is open for commercial services” Publishers Political Theory (2005) – Editor: Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Mo
- Join translated book “The UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts” Justice Publisher (2006) – Vietnam-France Legal Home
- Reference Book: La vente Internationale et le droit de la vente vietnamien (International Trade and the law of Vietnam on the sale of goods) Publisher PUFR (French Republic) (2010) – Nguyen Minh Hang
2. Articles published in journals
- “Applying the principles of international commercial contracts and the UNIDROIT by international arbitration and national courts” Journal of the external economy of 9/2004, page.47-56 (2004)
- “Talk about basic concepts in violation of the Vienna Convention in 1980 on contracts for international sale of goods” Journal of external economic relations of 14/2005, page. 84-90 (2005)
- “Les Principes UNIDROIT: jurisprudence et pour le Vietnam Experience” (Article in French published in international journals) Journal of International Business Law (Revue de Droit des Affaires Internationales), No. 5/2005, page.619-636 (2005)
- “Electronic contracting and contract-traditional distinction matters” Foreign Economic Journal No. 18/2006, page.77-84 (2006)
- “Principles of honesty, good faith and basic principles of contract law” Foreign Economic Journal No. 24/2007, tr.19-27 (2007)
- ”Applying the principle of good faith and honesty to dispute settlement in Vietnam” Foreign Economic Journal, of no 26/2007, page.66-73 (2007)
- “Vietnam and joined the Vienna Convention in 1980″ Journal of Legislative Studies, in September of 2007, page.59-62 (2007)
- “The use of legal advisory services in international business” Foreign Economic Journal, No. 29/2008, page.56-63 (2008)
- “Model of the simple joint stock companies under the laws of France” Foreign Economic Journal, No. 33/2009, page.58-63 (2009)
- Develop methods for dispute settlement through mediation trade in Vietnam Foreign Economic Journal, No. 43/2010, page.21-28 (2010)
- Amending Article 769 of the Civil Code in 2005 Journal of Legislative Studies, No. 8 / 2010, page.34-38 (2010)
3. The topics, projects and other tasks chaired or participated in 5 years
- Subject: scientific basis of the amendment and completion Vietnam Commercial Law in accordance with customary law and international trade, Project: Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Mo (2003-2004) Acceptance 10/2004, achieving excellent, Level – Ministry of Trade
- Research project number B2003-ministerial level 40-30, liability for breach of contract to buy or sell goods under the Uniform Commercial Code of the United States, Project: Prof. Dr. Hoang Ngoc Thiet (2003-2005) Acceptance of April 2005, achieved quite kind, Level – Ministry of Education and Training
- Research project 2004-40-44 ministerial code, a number of solutions to help businesses succeed Vietnam infiltrated the American market, Project: Dr. Bui Ngoc Son (2004-2005) May 11/2005 acceptance, achieving excellent, Level – Ministry of Education and Training
- Research project for the Ministry of Commerce, codes 2005-78-003, the legal issues of electronic contracting, Project: Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Mo (2005-2006) Acceptance of May 2006, achieving excellent, Level – Ministry of Trade
- Ministerial-level trade, issues and set out solutions to the effective implementation of competition law in practice, Project: Dr. Tang Van Nghia (2005-2006) Acceptance of September 2006, achieving excellent, Level – Ministry of Trade
- Research project for the Ministry, resolving conflicts of law in international business-practice lessons for Europe and Vietnam, Project: MSc. Nguyen Binh Minh (2008-2009) Acceptance level was, Level – Ministry of Education and Training
- Research project for the “A solution of the export capacity of enterprises in Vietnams export of agricultural, forestry, aquaculture into the Japanese market” by Prof. Bui Ngoc Son Project (2008-2009) May 01/2010 acceptance, achieving good, Level – Ministry of Education and Training
- Ministerial-level participation “The issue does not comply with the law of contract in the Vietnam”, by Dr. Do Van Dai, Chairman of the Department of Civil Law, City University of Law as the main theme of (2009-2010) May 08/2010 acceptance, achieving good, Level – Ministry of Education and Training